Is your WordPress website living up to its full potential? We can let you know with a WordPress Website Audit. During a WordPress website audit, we will check all of the following elements of your website:
- Performance – What is the current performance, and how might it be improved?
- DNS – Is it set up correctly?
- SSL – Is it implemented correctly?
- Hosting setup – Are you using the minimum required versions of PHP and MySQL? Are there any other potential issues with the hosting you’re already using?
- Plugins & Themes – Which ones are installed? Are they in use? Are they updated? Are they actively supported? Do any of them need a license that might be missing? Should any be replaced?
- Content – Are there any potential technical or usability issues?
- Miscellaneous – Is anything important missing from the website? Are there any other improvements you can make?
If your website uses something other than WordPress, we can still do an audit, but it won’t include some of the information listed above, such as PHP/MySQL versions.
After we review everything, we will compile the results into a report that will include estimates to fix any issues we uncovered.
Website audits start at $300 for up to 5 pages (including the homepage). Each additional page is $50. If you have a blog, we can audit every post, but we recommend auditing 1-2 and using the results to determine what you might need to do to the rest.
Are you ready to get started? You can apply for a maintenance plan by completing the form below.