Looking for a big business website on a small business budget? We can help, with one of our Small Business WordPress Site packages, crafted exclusively for small businesses like yours. Select the package that works best for you, and we can get you up and running within the next 2-4 weeks. Need some guidance? Contact us.
- Hosting & Domain Name Setup – We will work with you to set up the best host for your needs. Please note that the costs for hosting and your domain name registration are not included with the prices listed above, and will be payable directly to the hosting provider and/or domain name registrar. We do it this way because while we would love to work with you forever, we don’t want to lock you in, when you might need to go elsewhere.
- WordPress Setup – Our developers will install the WordPress core (if needed, some hosting providers do it) and our standard plugin set. Then we will configure the site and add your content (4 pages for Baseline, and up to 10 pages for other packages), including a contact form. Plus we’ll add your existing Google Analytics account to the site, so you can track usage.
- WordPress Theme – The theme controls the appearance of your site. We will work with you to select a premium WordPress theme from our library. With a Baseline package, we’ll import the placeholder content for you, and teach you how to customize it during your 1-hour training. For Starter, Pro, and Elite packages, we will also customize the colors and images to work with your branding.
- Email Marketing – If you’re already using Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or some other email marketing service, we can connect that to WordPress for you. Please note that this does not include setup of the account.
- Migration – Already have a site on Wix or Weebly? We can move it into WordPress for you.
- E-commerce – Want to sell something on your web site? We can help, with basic e-commerce installation and setup, so you can sell virtual and tangible products, memberships, and more. Please note that some e-commerce functionality will require custom development and plugin license fees that are not included in the package cost, so contact us before you purchase. You will need to set up your payment gateway (PayPal, Stripe, etc…), but we can connect it to your site.
- Training – When all of the development is done and your site is ready to launch, we’ll walk you through the back end of the site, so you will know how to manage it yourself.
What’s Not Included?
These packages are limited-scope, so we can keep the prices low. The following products and services are not included in the costs listed above. For items marked with an asterisk (*) we can provide assistance for an additional cost.
- Additional Pages*
- Additional Training*
- CRM Integration*
- Custom Theme Development*
- Domain Name Registration
- Email Marketing Account (including setup of the account)*
- Google Analytics Account Setup*
- Hosting Fees
- Payment Gateway (including setup of the account)*
- Search Engine Optimization*
- Site Updates*