Looking for a big business website on a small business budget? We can help, with one of our Small Business WordPress Site packages, crafted exclusively for small businesses like yours. Select the package that works best for you, and we can get you up and running within the next 2-4 weeks. Need some guidance? Contact us.
These packages are limited in scope, to keep the price low. The following services are included:
- Hosting & Domain Name Setup – We will work with you to set up the best host for your needs and then point your domain name at the hosting account. Please note that the costs for hosting and your domain name registration are not included with the prices listed above, and will be payable directly to the hosting provider and/or domain name registrar. We do it this way because while we would love to work with you forever, we don’t want to lock you in, when you might need to go elsewhere. For a Basic package, you must use one of our preferred hosting partners.
- WordPress Setup – Our developers will install WordPress and our standard plugin set tp help with security, SEO, and other functionality. We will also set up Google Analytics for the website, so you can track usage.
- WordPress Theme – The theme controls the appearance of your site. We will work with you to select a premium WordPress theme from our library. We will add your logo, customize the colors, insert images, and other theme settings to work with your branding. For the images, you can provide your own or select up to 10 images that we will purchase from Adobe Stock.
- Homepage & Blog – We’ll spend up to two hours configuring the homepage for your new website. This can include things like a hero image/slider, calls to action, newsletter subscription forms, and featured content from other parts of the site. The blog is already ready to go, but we will add up to 3 blog posts and set up your categories and tags.
- Site Pages – You need some site for your content! We will set up the pages allocated for the package you selected. You will provide the content; these pages will be text-only unless otherwise noted. We typically recommend at least the following pages:
- Contact Us – This will include your address, phone number(s), and a contact form.
- About Us – This is a great place to let the world know about you and your business.
- Services – What do you do? If you need a services page, we can add it.
- Training – When all of the development is done and your site is ready to launch, we’ll walk you through the back end of the site, so you will know how to manage it yourself.
- Additional Development – In addition to the items listed above Pro and Elite packages will receive an additional allotment of development time. During our discovery call, we will work with you to determine the best use of that additional time.
These packages are limited-scope, so we can keep the prices low. The following products and services are not included in the costs listed above, unless they are included in the scope for your additional development time, but can be provided for an additional cost.
- Additional Pages
- Additional Training
- Content Migration (from a previous site)
- CRM Integration
- Custom Post Type Setup – This is necessary if you need anything other than the standard WordPress pages and posts.
- Custom Theme Development
- E-commerce Setup
- Email Marketing Account
- Google Analytics Account Setup
- Learning Management System (LMS) – You can use this to add courses to your website
- License Fees – See the note for Updates & Maintenance.
- Payment Gateway Setup & Integration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Updates & Maintenance – Your site will require regular software updates. If you choose to use us to do them, you can use our plugin and theme licenses at no additional cost, but if you use another vendor, you’ll be responsible for the annual license fees.
You will also need to purchase a domain name and hosting for your website. We don’t offer those services but can recommend our favorite providers if you don’t already have them.