Looking for a big business website on a small business budget? We can help, with one of our Small Business WordPress Site packages, crafted exclusively for small businesses like yours. Select the package that works best for you, and we can get you up and running within the next 2-4 weeks. Need some guidance? Contact us.
- Hosting & Domain Name Setup – We will work with you to set up the best host for your needs. Please note that the costs for hosting and your domain name registration are not included with the prices listed above, and will be payable directly to the hosting provider and/or domain name registrar. We do it this way because while we would love to work with you forever, we don’t want to lock you in, when you might need to go elsewhere.
- WordPress Setup – Our developers will install the WordPress core (if needed, some hosting providers do it) and our standard plugin set (Gravity Forms). Plus we’ll add your existing Google Analytics account to the site, so you can track usage.
- WordPress Theme – The theme controls the appearance of your site. We will work with you to select a premium WordPress theme from our library. With a Baseline package, we’ll import the demo setup for you, and teach you how to customize it during your 1-hour training. For Starter, Pro, and Elite packages, we will also customize the colors, images, and other theme settings to work with your branding (up to 4 hours). With an Elite package, you’ll also have a larger library of themes from which you can select.
- Homepage & Blog – We’ll spend up to an hour configuring the homepage for your new website. The blog is already ready to go, but we will spend up to an hour working with you to set up your categories and tags, so they’re ready to go when you start adding posts.
- Pages – You need some site for your content! Finally, we’ll set up the following pages on your site (you provide the content):
- Contact Us – This will include your address, phone number(s), and a contact form (requires a plugin license).
- About Us – This is a great place to let the world know about you and your business.
- Services – What do you do? If you need a services page, we can add it.
- Up to 3 Additional Pages (Starter, Pro, and Elite only) – Need more than the 3 we listed? We can add up to 2 more pages.
- Email Marketing – If you’re already using Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or some other email marketing service, we can connect that to WordPress for you. Please note that this does not include setup of the account.
- Migration – Already have a site on Wix or Weebly? We can move it into WordPress for you.
- E-commerce – Want to sell something on your web site? We can help, with basic e-commerce installation and setup, so you can sell virtual and tangible products, memberships, and more. Please note that some e-commerce functionality will require custom development and plugin license fees that are not included in the package cost, so contact us before you purchase. You will need to set up your payment gateway (PayPal, Stripe, etc…), but we can connect it to your site.
- Training – When all of the development is done and your site is ready to launch, we’ll walk you through the back end of the site, so you will know how to manage it yourself.
What’s Not Included?
These packages are limited-scope, so we can keep the prices low. The following products and services are not included in the costs listed above. For items marked with an asterisk (*) we can provide assistance for an additional cost.
- Additional Pages*
- Additional Training*
- CRM Integration*
- Custom Post Type Setup* – This is necessary if you need anything other than the standard WordPress pages and posts.
- Custom Theme Development*
- Domain Name Registration
- Email Marketing Account (including setup of the account)*
- Google Analytics Account Setup*
- Hosting Fees
- License Fees* – See the note for Updates & Maintenance.
- Payment Gateway (including setup of the account)*
- Search Engine Optimization*
- Updates & Maintenance* – Your site will require regular software updates. If you choose to use us to do them, you can use our plugin and theme licenses at no additional cost, but if you use another vendor, you’ll be responsible for the annual license fees.