Are you looking for a big business website on a small business budget? We can help with one of our Small Business Website packages, crafted exclusively for small businesses like yours. Getting your website online is quick and easy. You just need to provide your branding (logo, color palette, and fonts), content, and access to your domain name, and we will take care of the rest. Select a package below to get started.
- WordPress SetupHomepage SetupBlog SetupContact PageAdditional PagesLegal Page SetupMailing List IntegrationAnalytics and Search SetupAdditional DevelopmentCustom Training
- STARTER$2,400INCLUDEDINCLUDEDINCLUDEDINCLUDED2INCLUDEDX NOT INCLUDEDINCLUDEDX NOT INCLUDEDX NOT INCLUDED
- PRO$4,800INCLUDEDINCLUDEDINCLUDEDINCLUDED6INCLUDEDINCLUDEDINCLUDED2 HOURS1 HOURPOPULAR
- ELITE$7,200INCLUDEDINCLUDEDINCLUDEDINCLUDED10INCLUDEDINCLUDEDINCLUDED8 HOURS2 HOURS
Here is what you’ll get with your website package:
- Kick-off Call – We will collect the information we need to get started and help you select a theme template from our premium library to control the look of your website.
- Web Hosting Setup – We will set up a Flywheel “Tiny” web hosting plan to get you started. The cost of web hosting is not included in the package and will be payable directly to Flywheel. Please see their website for details about the cost and what is included in the package. After we create the account, we will set up WordPress and install our standard plug-ins. This setup includes configuring the domain name to point at the new website when we are ready to launch.
- WordPress Theme Setup – The theme controls the appearance of your site. We will work with you to select a premium template for our preferred WordPress theme. We will then add your logo, customize the colors to use your palette, insert images, and other theme settings to work with your branding.
- Homepage Setup – We will plug your content into the template homepage layout. If you have a Pro or Elite package, you can use your additional development allotment to further customize the homepage.
- Blog Setup – Adding a blog to your website can help with search engine optimization (SEO). We will set up the categories and add up to 3 posts (written by you) to your blog.
- Contact Page – Users need a way to contact you, so we add a Contact page to every website. It will include a form users can complete to contact you by email, plus any additional contact information you want to share.
- Additional Site Pages – You need some content for your site! We will set up the pages allocated for the package you selected (2 for Starter, 6 for Pro, and 10 for Elite). You will provide the content. If you aren’t a great writer, we can recommend some excellent copywriters who can help you create the content for your website. These pages will be text-only unless otherwise noted. We typically recommend having at least About and Services pages.
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console Setup – Google Analytics will let you know who is looking at your website and how they found you. If you already have an account, we will hook that up to your new website; otherwise, we will create an account for you. We will also create a Google Search Console property and submit your sitemap.
- Mailing List Integration – If you want users to sign up for a mailing list, you need a place for them to sign up! We will add a mailing list signup form to your website and a checkbox to sign up for the mailing list to your contact form. Don’t already have a mailing list? We will walk you through setting up a Mailchimp account (the cost of the account is not included). You can purchase this service as an add-on for Starter packages, but it is included with Pro and Elite packages.
- Training – After we build the website, you need to know how to manage it. For Starter packages, we will give you access to some video training that will show you how to do just that. If you choose a Pro or Elite package, you will get access to the video training, but you will also get up to an hour of custom training specifically for your website.
- Additional Development – Pro and Elite packages will receive an additional allotment of development time in addition to the items listed above. During our discovery call, we will work with you to determine the best use of that additional time.