We care about your website and want it to stay safe, secure, and up-to-date. That requires regular monitoring and updates. If you want to DIY, we can show you how to do it, but many of our clients would rather we take care of it for them. Here is what’s included in our WordPress maintenance plan for a cost of $129 per month:
- Daily offsite backups with 90 days of storage so we can restore your website in case anything happens to your server
- Ongoing uptime monitoring so you’ll know if your website stops working, and you can notify your hosting provider (you’ll get an email if the site is “down”)
- Daily security checks to locate malware on your website and flag any other security issues
- Ongoing suspicious activity monitoring to help keep your website secure
- Daily performance checks to see how fast your website is running
- Automatic image optimization for every image you upload to your website to help optimize the performance
- Link monitoring so you’ll know if there are any broken links on your website (we will send you a spreadsheet so you can fix them)
- SEO rank monitoring to track your website’s performance for up to 100 keywords
- Weekly software updates, including WordPress core, plugins, and themes, performed on your production (live) site
- Premium licenses for several popular plugins and themes, including Gravity Forms ($59/year), Mai Theme ($198/year), iThemes Security ($80/year), Rank Math ($59/year), WP Rocket ($49/year), and Imagify ($99/year) for a total annual savings of over $500
- Weekly reports to let you know the results of updates, scans, and monitoring
If anything comes up in one of the regular checks/monitors or during updates, we can fix it for you, but the cost for that is not included in the maintenance plan.
The maintenance plan is set up to work with any site we build. If we did not build your website, we recommend a WordPress Website Audit before we can take you as a maintenance client. The cost for the audit starts at $300, and it might uncover some issues that should be addressed before we add you to our maintenance schedule. Upon completion of the audit, we will send you a detailed report and estimate for any changes we recommend.
Here are some other add-ons you might want to consider:
- Hourly backups (recommended for e-commerce websites, so you are less likely to lose orders) – $100/month
- Updates performed on staging before production – $100/month
- Advanced SEO reporting – $50/month
- Termageddon Legal Pages – $10/month
Are you ready to get started? You can apply for a maintenance plan by completing the form below.