Does your non-profit organization need a website? If you are willing to put in some work yourself, we might be able to help you with the technical side of things at no cost to your organization. To be considered for this program, your organization must be a US-based tax-exempt nonprofit that accepts donations. Selected organizations will get a WordPress website and the following services:
- Hosting & Domain Name Setup – We will work with you to set up web hosting with one of our preferred providers. Please note that the costs for hosting and your domain name registration are not included with the prices listed above, and will be payable directly to the hosting provider and/or domain name registrar. If you need email hosting for your organization, we will suggest providers for that, but again, the cost for that is not included.
- WordPress Setup – Our developers will install the WordPress core (if needed, some hosting providers do it) and our standard plugin set.
- WordPress Theme – The theme controls the appearance of your site. We will work with you to select a premium WordPress theme from our library. We’ll import the demo setup for you, and teach you how to customize it during your training. We will also customize the colors, images, and other theme settings to work with your branding.
- Homepage & Blog – We’ll spend up to an hour configuring the homepage for your new website. The blog is already ready to go, but we will spend up to an hour working with you to set up your categories and tags, so they’re ready to go when you start adding posts.
- Site Pages – You need some site for your content! We will set up 3 pages for the website, and show you how to add more yourself. You will need to provide the content for these pages.
- Donations – We will set up GiveWP so you can accept donations from your website. You will need to set up a supported payment gateway to do this.
- Training – When all of the development is done and your site is ready to launch, we’ll walk you through the back end of the site, so you will know how to manage it yourself.
Please complete the application below by 10/31/2021 to be considered for this program.