Return to Display Submission Forms on Your Site
Submission forms can be displayed using a custom shortcode that is generated for each submission form.
Shortcodes are little phrases enclosed in brackets that can be added to any post, page, or other content. (They can also be added in the HTML blocks of any Template.) They look like this:[shortcode_name]
On your site, WordPress will convert the shortcode into the actual thing for which it is serving as a placeholder — in this case, the submission form.
To use a submission form shortcode:
- Go to Creator > Submission Forms.
- Locate the “Shortcodes” column among the list of submission forms.
- Highlight and copy the shortcode of the submission form you wish to display.
- Go to the page or other location where you wish to add the submission form.
- Paste or type in the submission form at the location you wish the query to appear.
- Save the page.
The query will now appear on that page.