Return to: Display Submission Forms on Your Site
Submission forms can be displayed using a custom shortcode that is generated for each submission form.
On your site, WordPress will convert the shortcode into the actual thing for which it is serving as a placeholder — in this case, the submission form.
To use a submission form shortcode:
- Go to Creator > Submission Forms.
- Locate the “Shortcodes” column among the list of submission forms.
- Highlight and copy the shortcode of the submission form you wish to display.
- Go to the page or other location where you wish to add the submission form.
- Paste or type in the submission form at the location you wish the query to appear.
- Save the page.
The query will now appear on that page.