Return to: Payment Gateways
Please coordinate with Vantiv to secure all of the information that you need to connect to their system. They should send you an email with several URLs and XML info. You’ll need that to set up the gateway on the AE side of things. Once you have that go to Association Engine > Enterprise Driver in the WordPress dashboard, and enter either the Testing (Pre-Live), Production, or Post-Live (regression testing) information as described below:
- Vantiv PayPage ID – This is the PayPageID provided by Vantiv.
- Vantiv PayPage Domain – This is the domain part of the eProtect URL sent to you by Vantiv. It should not include any protocols, subdirectories, or extra characters. For example:
- Vantiv LitleXML Subdomain – This is the subdomain of the URL for online transactions, which Vantiv will provide. They might send you the full URL, such as “https://transact–prelive.
litle.com/vap/communicator/ online,” but you only want the subdomain from that, so you would enter only transact-prelive for this setting, if that was the URL provided.
- Vantiv LitleXML Merchant – This is the MerchantID provided by Vantiv.
- Vantiv LitleXML User – This is the User name provided by Vantiv.
- Vantiv LitleXML Password – This is the Password name provided by Vantiv.
- Vantiv Report Group – We usually set this to WordPress, so you’ll know the transactions are coming from there.
You also need to set the Payment mode in Association Engine > Accounts UI to Vantiv PayPage JS.
In addition to everything above, you will have to make sure that the payment settings in netFORUM match what you’re using in WordPress. We will also have to run some additional scripts, to handle permissions for the transactions on the netFORUM side of things.